Coordinating training for staff is always a challenge. You can provide Credit & Debt Management Institute’s award winning FICO based credit training workshops right in your area—when you need it—anywhere in the United States.
Now you can offer the same quality training to individuals unable to attend our onsite workshops offered at our Lynbrook, NY locations. If travel is difficult from your area or scheduling is an issue, you can coordinate a high-quality CDMI training opportunity that fits your schedule.
If you are interested in offering CDMI’s FICO(R) workshops at your site, please contact our office at 516-620-3500
How It Works
- Coordinate registration.
- Provide catering, AV equipment arrangements, and fees.
- Recruit Trainer Corps members to serve as workshop trainers in coordination with CDMI staff.
- Provide CDMI staff with participant information.
- Provides participant workbooks, certificates, rosters, and trainer materials.
- Provides online registration on the CDMI website, if requested.
- Advertises your workshop on the CDMI website and blasts emails to targeted audiences, if requested.
- Manages the workshop evaluation process.
- You select the group
- The group can be private to your institution or organization
- The group can include participants from neighboring institutions and organizations
- A minimum of 50 participants is suggested. The interactive, participatory curriculum is most successful with a larger group
What it Costs
- Your cost to CDMI is $2500. For each additional participant exceeding 50 participants, the cost is $159 per person
- You set your own workshop fees to participants (at any amount above $159)
- Trainer reimbursement (at your own discretion)
- After the workshop has been delivered, CDMI will send an invoice
How to Get Started
To inquire about offering a FICO(R) workshop or to begin organizing one in your area, please contact CDMI at 516-629-3500.